Declarations and Statements
The European Forum of the insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases may adopt declarations that
- Underline joint positions of the European Forum Members concerning current developments at European level.
- Address the European institutions, stakeholders and all parties interested and concerned.
- Show how far developments at European level influence the statutory accident insurance systems in Europe.
- Promote the idea of a unique platform for subjects related to statutory accident insurance at European and international level.
Declarations and Statements:
- AI position paper and consultation on digital principles – 2021
- Contribution Public consultation on a set of European Digital – 2021
- Declaration on rights of persons with disability – 2013
- Declaration_on patients rights – 2011
- Declaration of the principle of subsidiarity – 2007
- Declaration on social services – 2007