The European Forum of the Insurance against Accident at Work and
Occupational Diseases counts member institutions
from 21 countries and we aim to
• promote and safeguard the principle of such a specific insurance
• actively improve the situation of workers in Europe who have suffered an accident at work or an occupational disease and
• promote the exchange of information and experiences among the member institutions
Organizations wishing to join the European Forum are invited to consult the statutes and to contact the Presidency in force.
The European Forum has established four Working Groups of experts from member organisations to work on current issues relevant to its mission and activities.
Jun 2023Conference of the European Forum June 07-09, 2023 | Helsinki
EU Commission: Employment and social rights
- European Health Union: a new comprehensive approach to mental health
- New WHO global indicator for workers’ health: mortality rate from diseases attributable to selected occupational risk factors
- From the state of OSH to comprehensive risk assessments in Slovakia: building safer and healthier workplaces with OiRA